Wednesday, August 17, 2016

TOOTHBRUSH MAKEUP BRUSH SET REVIEW

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello my lovely reader`s. How are all of you?

Today, I will do a review of this makeup brushes I got from LIGHTINTHEBOX.COM.

I was thinking that is the right time for me to try those brushes, but I was not sure enough about which brand to choose. After a couple of time I have an opportunity to try those brushes.

First, when the package arrived, I was so excited to use them ASAP, and when I look them, I was pretty surprised. They are really good, I can say.



After I washed them, I do a little make up with them. They are amazing. Hair is so soft, and the brushes are very tick. Plastic is strong enough that your brushes wont break in a half. As you can see, those brushes are very pretty to. Quality is very good for the price they cost. I totally recommend them to try on.

The biggest brush, I use for applying foundation. This brush do a great and a fast work.

The other two brushes you can use for contouring, applying bronzer or loose powder. And I`m pretty amazed how fast you can contour your face with those brushes. 

The last two, at the same time smallest brushes I used for applying eye shadows and for correction of miner errors around the lip area. 

Second last brush in size is more better for applying a liquid lipstick instead of applying eyes shadows. Reason, I think this brush is a little bit stiff for applying eye shadows.

At the end, those brushes are amazing for the price of $16.62 and  you can check them HERE and in pink color HERE.












Click > BLACK/GOLD TOOTHBRUSH MAKEUP BRUSH SET

Click > PINK TOOTBRUSH MAKEUP BRUSH SET




2 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog! I'm amusing for the brushes. I will never tried those brushes. But after I read this I found very informative and useful blog. I hope that I have those brushes on my collection. Thanks for sharing this post!

    Makeup Brush Set

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Im pretty amazed with those brushes. Feel free try them :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...