Tuesday, August 9, 2016

AMICLUBWEAR PART 2 - MUST HAVE SHOES


Hallo my lovelies! Long time no see, but Im back. After my huge and amazing summer holiday, Im here. And about what we can talk? Of course, about shoe shopping. 

I got a few pair of shoes from well known web store AMICLUBWEAR. Im pretty happy with those shoes quality. If you look up on prices, quality is amazing :). 

I choosed very happy shoe colours like those red sandals and those coral sandals you will see below. Im totally in love with them. 

I used to wear only those slip-on shoes a lot. How amazing they are! Other two pairs I will wear on one huge wedding I can`t wait to come. 

So, let`s back on shoes. Check photos down below and for sure, visit WWW.AMICLUBWEAR.COM and you will see amazing choice of sandal`s, pump`s, boot`s and flat`s.

CHECK >>> HIGH HEEL`S

CHECK >>> CHUNKY HEEL`S 

CHECK >>> BOOT`S

CHECK >>> CLOTHING



















THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING.

XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...