Monday, June 5, 2017

EMBROIDERED SANDALS FROM AMICLUBWEAR

Hello my lovelies. How you feel on monday`s? 

Finally it`s time for sandals and I couldn`t wait to show you my new embroidery sandals from AMICLUBWEAR. They are so adorable. 

As you know, I collaborate with Amiclubwear for a very long time and Im very satisfied with their shoes quality. You can find a lot shoe styles, bag`s and clothing.

Check links below to shop my favourite embroidery styles:

EMBROIDERY SANDALS 1

EMBROIDERY SANDALS 2

EMBROIDERY SANDALS 3

EMBROIDERY SANDALS 4

EMBROIDERY SANDALS 5

EMBROIDERY SANDALS 6

EMBROIDERY SANDALS 7

EMBROIDERY SANDALS 8

EMBROIDERY BOOTIES

EMBROIDERY HEELS 

 

There is a huge choice, all you need is to choose your fav`s. Also, on Amiclubwear.com, you can always find a lot of discounts and if you register you will get 55% off. Free shipping on all US orders over $50. Is`n that great!?











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...