Tuesday, March 29, 2016

BH COSMETICS ENHANCING EYE SHADOW`S REVIEW

Hallo lovelies. Hope your week are great.

Today is time for BH COSMETCS eye shadows review.  I purchased three of the Enchancing eyes palletes, green eye pallete, blue eye pallete and brown eye pallete, but I gifted green eye pallet, so I will reviewed brawn and blue eye palletes.



My eyes are blue-green and that`s depend of the light or sunshine. I used to combine eye shadows on my eyes. So most of the colors from brown eye pallete are ok for me. 

 Let`s talk about eyeshadows. First and most important is that they are clinically and alergy tested, vegan and non - iritating. In package you get 12 eyeshadow colors wich you can combine or use only one. Pigmentation is pretty good and all of eyeshadows work so well together. Package is sweet and small and mirror is big enough. Perfect for any bag. As you can see, in both palletes are most purple shadows and that`s is pretty cool for me. Shadows are most shimmery, and only few are matte. 

I can say that for the price of $7, you will get amazing palette. 

Heres the swatches down below.

BROWN EYE PALLETE






BLUE EYE PALLETE



XOXO.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...