Friday, April 8, 2016

CITY COLOR CONTOUR & CORRECT CREAM PALETTE REVIEW

Hallo lovelies. It`s time for another time review. I will talk about this very nice contour and correct cream palette from CITY COLOR. This is the first contour palette from City Color I ever used. Im thinking about to buy another one contour palette from this brend. This one is really good. Have you try it?

As you can see, there are available 4 correctors in yellow, green, purple and orange color. I use orange on my pouch, than I use yellow after orange. It show`s very well. Green is for a small defects on my skin and purple can be used for the same thing. 

Correctors are pretty creamy and blending is amazing.

For contouring my face I use first and second shade. Third is to dark for my skin tone. 

What is most important to me that this product isn`t tested on animals and paraben free.

At the end I can say that I totally recommend this product.










Thank you so much for reading.

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...