Sunday, May 28, 2017

DRESSLILY MAKEUP BRUSHES/ REVIEW

Hello my makeup lovers. Hope you have a great day. 

Today I want to share with you this make-up brush set I got from DRESSLILY online store. I took some time to test them and I find that for price they cost, they are realy good. I used to use them a few week`s and I really like thos brushes. First, those brushes are very affordable and cheap. Made of synthetics (which I prefer) and very good for it`s price. There is 15 brushes in this set. Brushes are made of quality plastic and they are very solid and they wont separate. 

Check them HERE or check other makeup brushes HERE.






This brush is good for applying cream countour makeup on your face. This brush is so precise. Those kind of brushes are the most of my favourite for contouring.





Here you can see some small brushes which I used for eyeshadow`s and gel liner. Those brushes for gel eyeliner are really good. You can combine them for small lines or for bigger lines.  



Thank you so much for reading.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...