Wednesday, May 4, 2016

APRIL FAVOURITES




Carli Bybel palette  and Pride + Prejudice + Zombies palette from BH COSMETICS. If you didn`t, you can read THIS post review about those two palettes. Both of them are simply amazing. Perfect shades, colors and highlight. Im in love and totally recommend them.



BALEA CABANA DREAM BODY LOTION. This one smell`s so fresh. This lotion is enough moisturizing and a little bit watery. 

BALEA DAY SPA BODY LOTION is amazing. Smell`s like orchid and almond. My body skin is totally normal, so this lotion is perfect for normal skin. Smell stay on skin long time. 

BALEA THERMAL WATER. I tried a lot of thermal watter`s but for me, they are all the same. This one is pretty cool. I use it when I ride my bike, so I can refresh. I recommend this watter.




REFAN BODY CREAM - BUTTER. This product is made in Bulgaria.I got this product about a month ago and Im pretty surprised. It goes on skin very nice. Smell`s on melon and apricot, but melon dominated. This product is natural and paraben free. It contains cocoa, shea butter and yogurt. You can really smell milk here.

REFAN SUGAR BODY SCRUB. Made of real sugar with yogurt and passion fruit extract. Smells amazing and makes skin really soft.


W7 UP IN SMOKE EYE SHADOW PALETTE. This palette is pretty good for it`s price. Shadow`s are nice pigmented and blending is very good. There is a few matte shadow`s and a few glittery shadow`s. Price is more than afordable.


BALEA BLEMISH BALM BB CREME. I use this bb creme as a make-up base. It Moisturize my face very well, but for me, this creme has no cover power.

HIRO POWDER BLUSH. I got this blush long time ago, but I started to use it about a few months. This blush is 100% organic and natural. Color is pretty strong, so you need to use it very carefully. More you can read HERE.



YSL MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAU CILS WATERPROOF. I can say only the best for this mascara. Read my review HERE.

MAYBELLINE SENSATIONAL MASCARA. I guess you allready know how good is this one.




SKINFOOD HONEYPOT LIPBALM. I love it. Package is so sweet. My smells like raspberrys. Lips are pretty smooth and moisturized. 



QUEEN ODELIA NIGHT CREAM AND FACIAL SERUM. I can say that those product`s are one of the best I ever used. You can read a full review HERE




ENVY DUAL FIX 12. The accent is on this product. I never used something better than this for my hair. I can totally recommend this product`s. Read a full post HERE.


EUCERIN DEMATO CLEAN MICELlAR WATTER. There is a lot of micellar watters, but this is the best for me. It cleans my face really nice. For now I don`t need to change it.



RIMMEL LASTING FINISH 25Hrs FOUNDATION. Well, I guess nobody wear`s foundation 25 hours. This foundation is very quality and good. For my skin type, this foundation is full coverage. Only I bought a little bit darker shade, so I need to wait to get tan a little bit.

BOURJOUS HEALTHY MIX. Full of vitamines and goes very nice on my skin. I recommend this foundation.


THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!

XOXO.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...