Friday, May 20, 2016

RIMMEL LASTING FINISH FOUNDATION 25HR

Hallo lovelies. Today it`s time for RIMMEL lasting finish foundation 25HR in nude.

I used this foundation before and I decided to buy it again. As you can see, shade is a little bit darker than my skin tone, but it will be perfect for summer when I get tan.


This powder is full coverage for my skin type. No one wears foundation 25Hs, I guess, but this foundation stay`s on skin for a long time for sure. If you have dry skin, I don`t recommend it because this foundation will dry up your skin more. Also, this foundation will protect your skin of UV rays by factor 20. This foundation has excellent coverage for pimples or scars. 

Have you try it?



THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING.

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...