Friday, January 27, 2017

SLEEK NEW IN

Hallo my dearest! It`s friday and weekend is here finally. How was your week???

Im preparing reviews about my latest purchases and there`s a lot of makeup I was buying in last month. I got this beauty box from Sleek and I`m very in love with Sleek makeup from now and forever. I never tried Sleek makeup before and I`n not sure, what was I`m thinking. It`s so amazing!

First, you still can buy this box HERE and it`s really affordable, only $24.49.

Box icluding:

- I-divine Au Naturel eye shadow palette

- Full fat lash mascara in black

- Barekissed iluminator in Monaco (30ml)

- Lip VIP lipstick in Night spot.  


Another one purchase is this highlighter palette in Solstice, and this is the most favorite highlighter of year 2016. All bloggers and youtubers loved it. 

I will write all reviews about all of this products in few next posts.







THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING.

XOXO!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...