Monday, January 30, 2017

TECHNIC GET GORGEOUS BRONZE HIGHLIGHTING POWDER REVIEW


Hallo dearest! Today I want to talk about this bronze highlighting powder that blow mi mind. It cost only $3 and I`m in love :)! This is the best low cost product I ever tried and I`m sure you will like it if you didn`t tried yet.


The package is made of plastic and it`s black round circle with 12g of product. It has swirl effect and goes pretty smooth. This tone is full match to my skin tone and you can find a lighter version. Shimmer is very pretty and subtle. Refelction is amazing and this is very good highlighter/bronzer for such an afordable price. If you have lighter skin tone, this shade will match you perfectly. Also it can be used as  eyeshadow and it will look great.



Check the swatch to see how amazing and reflective is this bronzer/highlighter.


Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...