Monday, June 5, 2017

SMOOTHIE BOWL/ MAPLE SMOOTHIE RECIPE

It`s smoothie time! Do you like smoothies? Smoothies are my favorite light food and there is so many super cool recipes. Smoothies will make you feel full for a long time and will provide you with all necessary nutritional elements. And they taste so good and yummy. I make a little bit larger amount when I want to clean up my organism.

 

RECIPE:

- 2-3 Bananas, broken into chunks,

- 2 Kiwis,

- Frozen forest fruit mix or berries you wish.      ( Add as much as you like),

- 2 Tbs of tickles seed,

- 2 Tbs of coconut powder or coconut flakes. (I also use black chocolate coconut flakes),

- 2 Tbs of maple syrup,

- 1 tea spoon of vanilla extract,

- 1 cup of rolled oats,

- 2 cups of Greek yogurt which I use in this recipe. (Also, you can use almond, coconut or soy milk).

 Mix all ingredients and decorate as you wish.

 

Good appetite!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...