Monday, June 19, 2017

TOP 5 LIP BALM`S

Hello my lovelies. It`s monday and Im hoping monday is your happy day.

Today I want to show you my favorite 5 lip balms I`m using.

SKIN FOOD raspberry lip balm. It look`s like gel and non greasy. This is one of my top using lip balm`s and it comes from korean  cosmetics brend callef Skin food. You can buy it in Sephora. This lip balm makes your lip`s really smooth and soft and smells amazing. 3 flavors are available: Honey pot, tangerine and raspberry flavor.



NIVEA lip butter. There is a lot of flavors of this lip butter but this blueberry blush is my fav. It is really lovely, non greasy too. This lip butter do amazing job for your lip`s and it`s better than Labello lip butter, for me. Smells amazing and makes your lips very hydrated.

CARMEX moisturising lip balm. This is the most popular lip balm and there is a good reason for that. I used to use it for a very long time and lips are hydrated for a long day even if I`m not apply it on my lips very often. Smells like vanilla and mint. It gives your lips slight cooling feeling.


PRIMARK lip balm. This lip balm cost about $2, but it`s very good. Comes in a very big pack and smells like some candies.



ROSINA`S LOTIONS AND POTIONS palma rosa and geranium eye and lip creme. This is creamy lip balm. I used it before sleep because lips absorb it very quickly and stay soft and cared. Smells like honey and herbs. I write more about Rosina`s product`s in THIS post.


Do you have your favorite lip balm?

XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...