Tuesday, September 19, 2017

SUPER COOL ZAFUL HAUL


Hello my dear. How good is your day today?

I wanted to show you some pretty things for fall which I got from ZAFUL and I really can tell that Im always choose a really quality items from this online store.

First I got this amazing super cool backpack which you can check HERE. It made of really quality eco leather with super trendy floral embroidery details as you can see on pictures. Zipper is solid so you wont be worry about it. This backpack has two more pckets on left and right side. This one is pretty cool detail for all your outfits.















Also, I decidet to get those super cute earrings. They are so sweet, are they? :) 

You can check them HERE for only $3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...