Wednesday, September 27, 2017

OMBIA/EYESHADOW BOX REVIEW


Hello beautiful`s. Have you ever tried any makeup product which is sooo cheap, but so amazing!? I just did.

I got this eyeshadow box from OMBIA (actually I never heard about this cosmetic brend) which costs about 4$ or less. I love brown and gold colors and even if says that this colours are for dark eyes, my blues loves it so much.

This mini palette has 5 shades from bead white which is creamy and can be used as highlighter too and other 4 shades are powder and you can see gold, bronze, and two brown shades. 

             



Pigmentation is so grazy and it`s amazing. You can see how pretty is on swatches. This was a huge surprise and I can totally recommend you those eye shadows. Also available in more colour combinations.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...