Tuesday, October 17, 2017

FLOWERS, CHOKERS AND ROSES


Hello my lovelies! I took a little bit time to get rest of my all summer activities. Now Im back to my happy place. My little blog :).

I got those qute stuffs from ROSEGAL about a couple of time and finally it`s time to show them up (Im bit late, I know).

I got this pack of choker necklasses in 8 colors. Those are velvet choker and they can fit in all fashion styles. Check them HERE




Also, I choosed this amazing shorts with a lovely rose patch and very trendy fishnet details. This shorts is in M size and it`s true to size. You can check it HERE.




At the and, I got the artificial flowers for home decoration and I can tell that here you can find very nice and quality artificial flower for your home. Check HERE, HERE and HERE.



Thank you so much for check.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...